Sledding is a sport enjoyed by many today. The new legislation requires everybody driving an off road car on crown land to wear a safety helmet. The law recognizes FMVSS 218, SNELL 2010, ECE 22 and DOT as the best safety standards for helmets. With the many brands in the market, purchasing one that meets your needs can be a daunting task. The following reveals the best Snowmobile and Snocross Helmets For Sale that you can choose from to suit your needs.
509 Tactical Snow Snowmobile Helmet – Stealth – Black – 509-HEL-TST
509 Tactical Snow Snowmobile Helmet is a new safety board DOT certified helmet. The Tactical helmet scores high on quality. It comes with tasteful and simple graphics. It fits very well and do not allow cold air to get through to freeze your sensitive skin or forehead.
It features include
- ECE 2205 and DOT approved
- Impeccable 509 goggle fit
- Interlocking EPS that has Double density
- A washable and removable quality liner
- Chilly climate breathe box
The visor blocks you from the sun’s glare and makes you see everything in view. The visor can be removed very easily. If you would like to enjoy the full glare of the sun and have the look of a race car driver, this helmet is a must have. Designed with function and performance in mind, the 509 Tactical Helmet delivers on its promise.
Motorcycle / Snowmobile Matte Black Dual Visor Modular Helmet DOT
This snowmobile helmet allows for flexibility. It has the capability to change from full face to open-face with the help of its one button, one-hand flip-up system. It also features an anti-scratch visor that is retractable and easy to control. With its 10 venting ports and advanced ventilation system, it allows for adequate airflow.
It has a Cutting-edge lightweight, long-lasting shell. This is a superior thermoplastic casing technology. You can easily remove the helmet if you want to take photo shots.
It has the following features
- IV2 best series advanced integrated helmet and an advanced dual visor for helmets.
- It has water-resistant mechanism and is glove friendly.
- Its inner liner absorbs EPS impact
- It has a washable and totally removable interior
- The twin D-Ring straps are made of stainless steel and have buttons
- It has well though through features and construction.
- It is very comfortable and its fit is accurate.
- It has anti-glare technology that is compatible with other riding products
This helmet does not offer hard core protection, and is slightly noisy for speed more than 60 mph. It also doesn’t work well with a face up ride; a pair of shades comes in handy here. This snowmobile helmet is a perfect match for casual riding.
Snow Master TX-27 White Green DS Snocross Helmet
When shopping for a good snocross helmet, ensure that it is durable, comfortable and the right fit. This snow master helmet fits in this category. The Snow Master TX-27 Snowmobile Helmet comes standard with a dual visor feature, a chin curtain, detachable visor peak and a breathe protector. Its inner drop down visor is tinted to shield your eyes from the snow or sun.
- Dual visor features
- Its visor is electrically heated and comes with a power cord
- Has many vents
- The visor peak is detachable and adjustable
- Breath protector and chin shutter
- The EPS liner and the cheek pads can be removed and washed
- It meets DOT standards
The Bluetooth mechanism works well for music and you can respond to a phone call while on the helmet. The snow master helmet is among the best safety gears. Except for the sun shade which needs an addition of an inch to make it drop further down, it is a great helmet with a great price and perfect fit.