Do you want to get the truth about the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmet? You deserve these inexpensive and durable helmets, which come standard with awesome Bluetooth features, great safety and easy to use controls.
BILT Techno Bluetooth Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet
This is the most innovative helmet that has ever been made by BILT. It features a detachable liner, superb ventilation, a well-designed suitable full face sun shield with a drop-down tint design.
- Glossy Polycarbonate shell
- Stylish Standard fitted locking visor
- Flip-down sun shield that is tinted
- Airflow ventilation
- Rear exhaust
It has easily reachable and simple to use controls and offers great safety. The biggest issue is the wind noise, even though the speakers work well.
This adorable helmet comes with many elegant features that other expensive helmets do not come with. It boasts many attractive accessories that you will have to purchase if you bought other types of helmets. When you crash land with this helmet, you will feel like your head is landing on a pillow.
Torc T14B Bluetooth Integrated Mako Full Face Helmet with Flag Graphic
This is the latest addition to TORC Bluetooth collection. This MAKO helmet is lighter than the other earlier models. It’s designed with comfortable liner padding, a flat optically correct panel shield. It uses the TORC’s Smooth Lock system.
- DOT and ECE Certified
- Its glossy shell has an inbuilt Bluetooth feature
- Drop down visor
- Double density EPS with an Oval Profile
- A washable and detachable inner liner
With this trendy helmet, you will still be comfortable at high or low speed. It has well working vents, effective shades, and simple GPS Bluetooth system, with a straightforward phone to helmet pairing system. This helmet is highly recommendable for those stylish riders who would like to own a helmet with an inbuilt Bluetooth system.
HJC CL-MAXBT II Bluetooth Modular Motorcycle Helmet
This helmet has a lightweight shell made of Polycarbonate. It features an Inbuilt Bluetooth with combined recess and internal speaker openings.
Other features include:
- Superior optical Face shield that provides ninety five percent protection from Ultra Violet rays
- Advanced Channeling Aeration system that flushes humidity and heat up and out
- It has a washable and an adjustable interior that wicks moisture
- It is fitted with Nylex that is antibacterial and bio-ceramic
- Meets DOT standards
- This helmet is considerably quieter than other helmet models. If you are used to the noisy helmets, you might think that something is wrong, the first time you use this top rate helmet.
- It shields you from the wind ensuring that wind does not hit your eyes or face. When the glass and chin are in a downward position, you will not need to put on glasses.
- It has a durable metal latch that is easy and smooth to open. This metallic latch is longer lasting than the plastic ones found in various modular helmets.
- Its great ventilation keeps you from sweating even in high temperatures.
- It is a little bit heavier on the neck
- It is not easy to use its strap
- Its front ventilation aperture opens and closes accidentally when the face chin is raised.
Overall, it is well manufactured, great quality, comfortable and has modular features that work exceptionally well.
Hawk H-500 Flat Black Bluetooth Full Face Helmet
This is a high quality helmet that has an easy to use phone function and a smart chin strap lock.
- A washable and adjustable inner lining
- Its EPS construction is multi density
- A flow-through system ventilation technique
- The visor is clear, anti-scratch, wide field and anti-fog
- The ABS is made of an injected shell
It comes with Easy to use Bluetooth connectivity. Just press the Bluetooth knob when receiving or ending calls. You can clearly hear the person you are talking to.
These Bluetooth helmets review will help you make an informed choice as you decide on the one that will give you value for your money. These helmets work great and fit the purpose with their well working Bluetooth chamber.